Uncontested Divorce Case Without Children
- Answer, Waiver and Agreement for Taking Testimony
- Testimony of Plaintiff (must be notarized)
- Affidavit of Residency (of a Third Party and must be notarized)
- Divorce Decree
- Separation Agreement (original and 2 copies)
- ** Child Support Information Sheet (form CS-47) (See link below)
- ** Vital Statistics Form (Certificate of Divorce)
Click here for FORM CS-47 Child Support Information Sheet
The Court Cost for filing for Divorce is payable only by cash, money order or cashier's check. Filing Fees are non-refundable.
For Local Questions, call 256-351-4722
Court Cost for filing of Divorce is $236.00 (Uncontested) or $253.00 (contested), payable only by cash, money order or cashier's check. Filing Fees are non-refundable.